This minimalist illustrated dish has been shaped by hand from clay, and then painted to create a beautiful statement piece for you or a loved one! It has a slight satin sheen finish to it - making it more withstanding of the odd knock or scratch. You can also have this plate personalised by choosing different colours and adding a name to the bottom corner.
It is perfect for looking after a ring or two, then maybe other pieces of jewellery while they are not being worn, as a well sized trinket dish. It is also a lovely way to show off your crystal collection in a more organised display. The striking line drawn face means that this clay plate will work well as a stand out decorative piece of home decor.
The colour dishes pictured here are dark taupe and peachy pink. Please choose whether you would like a white or black line drawing in the 'Notes or Instructions' box, as well as your plate colour, and personalised name if you are having one!
Each dish is moulded,shaped and painted by hand and they are not 'perfectly round', so please allow for slight differences to the one pictured here - this makes each dish even more unique!
- Approx Length and Width 13cm x 13cm Depth 1cm
- Your dish will arrive gift wrapped and in a well protected postal box.
- Orders take around 5-7 working days to make so please order with this time-frame in mind for your intended use!
- Standard shipping is Royal Mail Signed 2nd Class (International orders are also shipped signed and tracked)
- Individually handmade by Bonnisa of The Sober Bamboo in Buckinghamshire, UK
- This piece would make a unique Gift for Her, Anniversary Gift, Birthday Gift or to treat yourself to a handmade, one of a kind piece!
*CARING FOR YOUR DISH*
Clay is slightly more durable than ceramic, but please still treat with care
This is a decorative piece, and not for consuming food or dishwasher safe
Avoid submerging dish in water
To clean - gently wipe down with soft, slightly damp cloth