ZURI / swahili meaning beautiful
It's all in the details with these neutral toned earrings - minimalist while making a statement! The delicate pearl white clay drops feature hints of peach and pink, that are subtle enough to match with any outfit, from dressing up a casual look to going all glam. The golden hoops are made from brass and are easy to clip in whenever you're ready to add those finishing touches with some one of a kind accessories!
Each pair of earrings are made by hand, so may vary slightly in shape, size and colouring - making each piece all the more unique.
- Approx Length and Width 4cm x 2.5cm
- Your earrings will arrive gift wrapped.
- Standard shipping is Royal Mail Signed 2nd Class - upgrade at checkout for 1st class (International orders are also shipped signed and tracked)
- Individually handmade by Bonnisa of The Sober Bamboo in Buckinghamshire, UK
- This piece would make a unique Gift for Her, Anniversary Gift, Birthday Gift or to treat yourself to a minimalist piece of jewelry!
*CARING FOR YOUR EARRINGS*
Avoid submerging studs in water - remove before showering, swimming,bathing.
Gently wipe down with soft, slightly damp cloth if they get dirty
Treat them with care, just like any other piece of jewellery
Please message if you have any questions! :)